- 1 Basics
- 2 History
- 3 Token
- 4 Coin Distribution
- 5 Technology
- 6 Privacy Method
- 7 Compliance
- 8 Oracle Method
- 9 Their Other Projects
- 10 Governance
- 11 Upgrades
- 12 Roadmap
- 13 Audits
- 14 Usage
- 15 Competition
- 16 Pros and Cons
- 17 Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
- 18 (:
- From their blog (5-4-2021):
"On the 30th of March 2021, we successfully closed the public sale of $MARSH through an IDO on Polkastarter and Community distribution on ZeroSwap. We also listed $MARSH on Uniswap, one of the major decentralized exchange protocols."
"So far, they have added support for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Elrond, PolkaDot, and Substrate-based projects such as StaFi and with Polygon, they are diving into the Layer-2 networks and empowering dApp developers to have easy access to on-chain data."
How it works
Their Other Projects
- From their docs (1-2021):
- From their blog (5-4-2021):
"We introduced our first set of APIs with a sandbox that supports Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, Polkadot, Stafi, and Edgeware Blockchains to fetch tokens balances, transaction, and transaction details APIs.
- Can be found here (Q4 2020);
- Unmarshal Beta launch
- BSC protocol positions (Pancakeswap)
- Indexing for Ethereum, Polkadot, Near, Solana
- Price store
- Public launch and TGE
- Protocol positions for Aave, Compound, Balancer
- Token store
- Unmarshal Indexer network
- Smart contract audit
- Unmarshal staking protocol launch
- Unmarshal API SDK
- Defi Tax Engine
- Unmarshal Indexer Network
- Protocol Indexing framework
- Defi state ROI Engine
- Profit & Loss Engine
- Self serving portal for clients
- WebSocket support"
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
Projects that use or built on it
"Unmarshal will be indexing, structuring and categorizing the on-chain data from TomoChain data so it can be easily searched for and queried by users."
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
- Full team can be found here (29-3-2021). The CEO and CTO both worked at Gojek.
- Manohar Kolagondanahalli; CEO
"A total of $2.6m was raised in the seed and private rounds. The Venture Capitalists who have invested: Woodstock, Blackedge, GBV, NGC Ventures, SPARK Digital, Particle XYZ, AU21, Amesten, X21, Zokyo, Altonomy, Brilliance Ventures, ExNetwork, AscendEx (Previously BitMax.io).
DeFi Entrepreneurs and accredited individual investors including Ravindra Kumar & Philip Arthur Moore (Frontier), Sandeep nailwal (Polygon previously Matic Network), Aniketh Jindal (Biconomy), Danish Chaudhari (Bitcoin.com exchange), Chandresh Aharwar (Unilend Finance), Ran Neuner have vouched for the idea of building a massive Web3 revolution."
- Has partnered with a whole list of projects in its first couple months (5-4-2021):
Knowledge empowers all and will help us get closer to the decentralised world we all want to live in!
Making these free wiki pages is fun but takes a lot of effort and time.
If you have enjoyed reading, tips are appreciated :) This will help us to keep expanding this archive of information.
Also check out CoinTr.ee for more content.