- Venture capital firm based in New York City.
- The firm was founded in 2003 by Fred Wilson and Brad Burnham.
- Union Square Ventures, or USV as it is sometimes known, has made multiple investments in startups that ended up becoming tech giants.
- Union Square Ventures has made 17 publicly-disclosed investments in startups focused on crypto and blockchain
- Investment Fund: Polychain Capital, Blocktower, Metastable, Numerai, Multicoin Capital & Autonomous Partners
- Coin Center. Is a sponsor of Coin Center
- Dapper Labs. According to a story in Forbes Thursday (12-9-2019), Dapper Labs has garnered $11 million in funding for the project, including investment from Warner. The round is led by Andreessen Horowitz, with other major venture firms like Union Square Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Venrock and Accomplice also participating.
- Dune Analytics; led the $8M round (12-8-2021).
- Filecoin. From CoinDesk (11-12-2020):
"BlueYard Capital and Union Square Ventures led [a] round, kick-starting half a decade of development."
- Helium; bought equity according to the Helium website (11-12-2020).
- Matter Labs; participated in an undisclosed round for zkSync (1-3-2021).
- Mediachain (Acquired).
- Multicoin Capital; one of Multicoin's backers (2-3-2021).
- Numerai. Was a purchaser of tokens in the second Numerai token sale (3-6-2020)
- OpenBazaar. Was a participator in the $1M seed funding for OpenBazaar in 2014.
- Props .Invested in the tokensale of Props (30-4-2020).
- Protocol Labs
- Uniswap. Was part of a $11M fund raise for Uniswap (7-8-2020).