After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Announced on:
- Mainnet release:
- Based in:
- Claims 1-1 backed with dollars and "A new type of trust developed in collaboration with the top trust law attorneys in the world" because it "Pays fiduciaries who fulfill accounting requirements and interface with legal-financial institutions"
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on:
- Programming language used:
How it works
Privacy Method being used
Oracle Method being used
"Stablecoin issuer TrustToken is bringing its proof of reserves system for TrueUSD (TUSD) collateralization levels on-chain. Adding Chainlink to an existing partnership with accounting firm Armanino makes it possible. Pulling from Armanino’s TrustExplorer API, the Chainlink integration makes the data available on-chain, which then lets app builders develop preventative measures against fractional reserve banking or other potential red flags."
Their Other Projects
- Can be found [Insert link here].
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
- CertiK claims to have done an audit for them, according to their website (12-6-2020).
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
- Full team can be found [here].
- Danny An; Co-founder & CEO
- Rafael Cosman; co-founder
- Stephen Kade; co-founder
- Tory Reiss; co-founder
- Tim Welsh; senior counsel
- Terry Li; solidity engineer
- Tony Pham; Head of Marketing (also has the same position at Kadena)
- Some of the team members come from Berkely, Stanford, Google, Facebook, Wharton University of Pennsylvania, Carnegie Mellon University, Consensys, Deutsche Bank, Yale, Northwestern University, PayPal, Airbnb, Goldman Sachs and Columbia University
- Advisors include: Ari Paul, John Piotrowski & Bill Wolf (both former Goldman Sachs, Tom Shields, Matt Mochary and Tom Ding
- Backed by: a16zCrypto, Blocktower, Distrubuted Global, Founders Fund, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Zhen Fund, Stanford University, Slow Ventures, Signia Venture, 8 Decimal Capital & Foundation Capital
- Part of the portfolio of 8 Decimal Capital