After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Aave. Helped (15-7-2020) raise $3M for Aave.
- Avalanche; Polychain and Three Arrows lead $230m investment in Avalanche (17-9-2021).
- Balancer; part of a $12M funding round (2-2021).
- Bitcoin. Bought (4-1-2021) shares within the Bitcoin Trust of Grayscale: "The fund now owns nearly 38.9M shares, representing more than $1.31 billion in value."
- Bonfida; participated in a $4.5M seed round (15-10-2020).
- DerivaDEX. Is one of the backers in a $2.7M raise for DerivaDEX (2-7-2020).
- dHedge; one of the investors according to their blog (2-11-2020).
- DODO. Participated in a $5M raise for DODO (15-10-2020).
- dYdX; participated in the Series B round of $10M (26-1-2021).
- ETH; reportedly bought $400 million worth of ether 8-12-2021, this came just after Zhu has been highly critical of Ethereum. From CoinDesk: "The move is especially notable given Zhu’s recent disavowal of Ethereum, claiming “zero newcomers can afford the chain” because of its high transaction fees. Zhu said in a Telegram chat with CoinDesk that the hedge fund is bullish on ETH because the macro environment has become calmer and that “both U.S. and Chinese stock markets are healthy.”
- Gitcoin. Is one of the funders (18-10-2020) of Gitcoin Grant round 7 (and possibly continues to do so).
- KeeperDAO. Led a "seven-figure" seed round for KeeperDAO (31-7-2020).
- Mina. Helped raise $10.9M for Mina (21-10-2020).
- Nerve Finance; part of a $2M token OTC (12-4-2021).
- Perpetual Protocol; part of a $1.8M private sale (8-2020).
- StarkWare; part of a $75M raise (24-3-2021). Took part in the Series C raise of $50m (17-11-2021).
- SushiSwap; one of the biggest LPs, besides Alameda (30-10-2020).
- Switcheo raised $1.2M from them, among others (5-11-2020).
- Synthetix. Is an institutional liquidity provider in Synthetix (23-7-2020).
- Tranchess; part of the $1.5m seed round (5-7-2021).
- Worldcoin; one of the many VCs who participated in this controversial project (24-10-2021).
- Yearn. Purportedly purchased 133 YFI (2-11-2020).