After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Founded in:
- Mainnet release:
- Based in:
- Fka Aion
- Multi-tier blockchain that focuses on scalability and privacy.
- “The Aion protocol enables the development of a federated blockchain network, making it possible to seamlessly integrate dissimilar blockchain systems in a multi-tier hub-and-spoke model, similar to the internet.”
- Rebranded into The Open Application Network.
- From this analysation (8-7-2018), which goes deeper into each of the three:
- "239,956,299.06 (51.5%) of those tokens were set aside for the TRS Contracts (explained below).
- 186,413,834.66 (40%) of those tokens were sent to addresses controlled by the Aion Foundation, the Founding Organization (Nuco), and Partners (collectively “Aion” or “Aion Founders”).
- The remaining 39,564,452.94 (8.5%) tokens were sent to private addresses."
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on:
- Programming language used:
How it works
- Figment is a staker. From their website (9-3-2020): "Original testnet participant. Genesis block producer. Serving world’s largest AION holders & original investors, such as XDL Capital Group."
- Says it will scale by introducing a high-performance virtual machine and bridging multiple chains.
Privacy Method being used
Oracle Method being used
Their Other Projects
Self Funding Mechanism
- Can be found [Insert link here].
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
- Full team can be found [here].
- Spoke, Matthew; CEO
- Di Lorio, Anthony, advisor
- Terpin, Michael; advisor
- Nerayoff, Steven; advisor