After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- A prominent validator for proof-of-stake blockchains. It has provided services to blockchain networks including EOS, Tezos and Algorand, among others.
- From their blog (31-12-2020):
"We started 2020 off with 8 live networks. Now, we support 14 live networks, with another 2 close to launching in the next few weeks."
- Algorand; is a Relay node operator
- Band Protocol. Is a validator on Band Protocol (8-2020).
- BOS; is a block producer
- Chainlink. Announced (26-7-2019) that it will serve as a Chainlink “Reviewed Node Operator,” growing the oracle network. "As a Reviewed Node Operator, Stake.fish will be listed in Chainlink’s official documentation and the Chainlink Explorer (used for tracking activity on the decentralized oracle network). On the Chainlink platform, running a node allows it to provide external data directly to smart contracts. In addition to supporting the oracle network, the Stake.fish team intends to help grow the Chainlink community by attracting more developers and other qualified professionals."
- Cosmos; is a Staker. Stake.fish won Game of Stakes, the incentivized testnet for blockchain interoperability platform Cosmos in February 2018.
- Ethereum; (31-12-2020) "Within 24 hours of opening our platform, stakers used it to spin up more than 1,500 validators, translating to more than 48,000 ETH staked through our service. Usage has consistently increased during the past month: We now run around 4,500 validators for our users, helping them stake more than 144,000 ETH."
- Harmony. On (19-5-2020) Harmony
- Loom; is a Staker
- Polkadot; "coming soon"
- Is an early SKALE validator partner (31-7-2020).
- Tezos; is a Staker
- Flow; is a validator (15-3-2021).
Team, Funding, etc.
- Wang Chun, the founder of Stake.fish’s validating services, also co-founded f2pool, one of the largest Bitcoin and Ether mining pools.
- Has a team of 5 people.