After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- It shines in areas like mobile, where performance matters.
- Has emphasis on 'safe code'. "With "safe code," objects are managed by the programming language from the beginning to the end. The developer doesn't o any pointer arithmetic or manage memory, as can be necessary in C or C++ programs."
- Luke Dashjr has publicly 'warned' people about Rust saying: "it's not possible to compile Rust code, without trusting a third-party Rust compiler binary. There is only one Rust compiler, and itself written in Rust, so a recursive backdoor cannot be ruled out."
- Is being used by Cardano and by Parity's Ethereum client, Parity's Zebra (ZCash) client as well as the Lighthouse client
- Move, Libra's programming language, first implementation will be in Rust.
- Rust will be the flagship language for Solana smart contract development.
- Interchain has a R&D team specialized in Rust