After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Muneeb Ali; He received his PhD in distributed systems from Princeton University and gives guest lectures on cloud computing there. He was awarded a J. William Fulbright Fellowship and his PhD dissertation was nominated by Princeton for the ACM SIGCOMM dissertation award. Is now co-founder of Blockstack and serves as the CEO of Blockstack PBC.
- "In 2015, Harry Kalodner, Miles Carlsten, Paul Ellenbogen, Joseph Bonneau, and Arvind Narayanan from Princeton University released a dreary empirical study of Namecoin. The study noted that only 28 of 120,000 domain names tethered to Namecoin were used. That same year (above mentioned) Muneeb Ali explained that his project would move to to the BTC chain due to the mining pool Discus Fish dominating 60-70% of the NMC hashrate."
- Michael Freedman; Professor and advisor at Blockstack
- Raymond Gao; co-founder Cova
- Former PHD's who created Celer come from here
- IOST claims to have team members who (among many other big name places) come from here.
- Arianne Flemming; did her Masters in Finance at Princeton, now Managing Director at the Interchain Foundation
- Is among the slew of big names mentioned (12-6-2020) as previous experience on the CertiK team page.
- All three co-founders of Arbitrum (including Ed Felten) met at Princeton back in 2015.