After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
Audits & Exploits
- No evidence of a ParaSwap Bug Bounty program was found in their documentation or in web searches (5-7-2021).
- Scored a 53% on DeFi Safety (5-7-2021):
Note 1: ParaSwap was launched in September 2019.
Note 2: Most fix recommendations were implemented by the team."
With the comment: "Excellent documentation and team transparency, with decent security. The two places they unfortunately lack is in the publishing of tests and Admin Access Controls."
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on:
- Programming language used:
How it works
- From this tweet (12-10-2020):
"StarkEx will enable ParaSwap to offer inexpensive swaps at scale."
Their Other Projects
- Can be found [Insert link here].
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
- Full team can be found [here].
- Mounir Benchemled; founder
"Has finished a round of seed funding, which raised $2.7 million. [It] received funding from over 30 investors. Among the list are CoinGecko, Blockchain Capital, a venture firm in the blockchain space, and Stani Kulechov, the founder of DeFi protocol Aave."
- Matter Labs; according to Matter Labs, the founders and leadership of a bunch of DeFi projects, among which this project, joined in on the $50m raise for zkSync (8-11-2021).