After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Founded in:
- Mainnet release:
- Based in: San Francisco
- An alternative investment firm with backgrounds (6-7-2020) from companies like JP Morgan, KKR & Co and TPG Capital.
"ParaFi and D1 had together invested $450,000, in tether tokens, in return for governance token nectar (NEC). ParaFi's portfolio includes other DeFi projects such as Aave, Curve, MakerDAO and Kyber Network, into which ParaFi invested in June. ParaFi and D1 have committed to staking tokens in the platform's governance protocol necDAO, so they'll be able to play a role in the project's direction as they would with an equity stake.""
"Acala closed a $7 million simple agreement for future tokens (SAFT) led by Pantera Capital. Other investors in the funding round include 1confirmation, Arrington XRP Capital, ParaFi Capital, Coinfund, Spartan Capital and others."
- BadgerDAO; was one of four parties that took part in buying a total of $21M worth of assets from the treasury (8-3-2021).
- Bancor. Has invested in the Bancor Network Token (20-8-2020).
- BarnBridge. Participated in a $1M seed round for BarnBridge (14-9-2020).
- Consensys; was part of the $200M raise Consensys held (11-2021).
- The Defiant; one of many investors who took part in the $1.4M raise for Defiant Media (12-4-2021).
- DeversiFi; one of the participants of a $5M private token sale for 12% of the DFV supply (18-5-2021).
- Fei Protocol; part of a $19M raise (9-3-2021).
- FIAT DAO; part of their $2M raise (16-10-2021).
- The Graph. It is one of its backers according to the website of The Graph (2-10-2020).
- Gelato; part of their $11M raise (8-10-2021).
- InsurAce; participated in a $3M raise (4-3-2021).
- Moonbeam; part of a $6M raise for PureStake (30-3-2021).
- Notional; one of the supporters according to The Defiant (4-11-2020).
- Polymarket. Participated in a $4M raise for Polymarket (19-10-2020).
- PoolTogether; led a funding round (12-2020).
- Overlay; part of a $2.215M funding raising round (18-3-2021).
- Set; part of their $14M raise (29-5-2021).
- Solana; part of a $314M raise with a token sale (9-6-2021).
- Synthetix. Is an institutional liquidity provider in Synthetix (23-7-2020).
- RabbitHole; part of a $3.6M seed round (29-6-2021).
- Radicle; one of the backers named as an early supporter (17-2-2021).
- Rarible; participated in a $1.75M rase (3-2-2021).
- Teller. Was part of a $1M seed round for Teller.
- Terra; part of the $150M Ecosystem investment fund (16-7-2021).
- Uniswap. Was part of a $11M fund raise for Uniswap (7-8-2020).
- Vega Protocol; part of the $2.2M raise (18-3-2021).
Team, Funding, Partners
- Full team can be found [here].
- Santiago Roel Santos; general partner
- From this blog (20-8-2020):