After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- AngelList; Founder and CEO, Chairman
- He previously co-founded Epinions (which went public as part of Shopping.com) and Vast.com. He is an active Angel investor, including Twitter, Uber, Yammer, Stack Overflow and Wanelo.”
- Adviser at Stellar
- Algorand; advisor (12-2-2020)
- BloXroute; advisor
- Celo; advisor and investor (24-6-2021).
- Agoric. Has funded (21-2-2020) Agoric.
- Anchor; Do Kwon mentioned them as part of a $20M raise, calling the participants the 'Anchor whales' (16-3-2021)
- Anchorage. Invested in Anchorage and is also an advisor on their team
"According to Crunchbase, Greylock Partners, Naval Ravikant and Andreessen Horowitz have all backed the young company, which has raised $3.4 million so far."
- dYdX. Participated in a $10M Series A round investing in dYdX
- Fei Protocol; part of a $19M raise (9-3-2021).
- InstaDapp. Was part of a $2.4M seed round (1-10-2019) in InstaDapp.
- Gitcoin; was part of a $11.4M raise for them (14-4-2021).
- Kine; listed as one of the backers (15-3-2021).
- OpenSea; part of a $23M raise (18-3-2021).
- Polymarket. Participated in a $4M raise for Polymarket (19-10-2020).
- Radicle; one of the backers named as an early supporter (17-2-2021).
- SIREN Markets; part of a $4M raise (2-3-2021).
- StarkWare; according to DeFi Weekly (9-3-2021).
- Investor in ZCash