After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Founded in December 2017
- "NGC Ventures is one of the largest institutional investor of blockchain technologies and has been a key contributor to a number of leading projects including Zilliqa, Ontology, NKN, Oasis, Mainframe, Certik, Bluzelle, and Iotex."
- Zilliqa, Ontology, NKN, Oasis, Mainframe, Certik, Bluzelle, Iotex, KuCoin, Oasis Labs, Algorand, Trias, Celer, Aergo, IrisNet, Ankr, NEX, Blockcloud, Trinity, Standard Tokenization Protocol, Spacemesh
- Aergo. Is mentioned as a backer of Aergo (6-8-2020).
- Bitfrost, mentioned as a supporter/partner (11-11-2020).
- dHedge; one of the investors according to their blog (2-11-2020).
- Dtravel; part of a $5M seed round (17-6-2021).
- Foruna. Is listed as one of the investors in Fortuna (As of 9-2019)
- Kine; listed as one of the backers (15-3-2021).
- Linear Finance. Participated in a $1.8M seed round for Linear Finance (9-9-2020).
- MATH; participated in a $12M round (17-12-2020).
- Oasis Network. Is mentioned as one of the investors in its docs (11-11-2020). Also one of the contributors to the $160m Ecosystem Fund (17-11-2021)
- Razor Network; part of a $3.7M funding round (4-11-2020).
- Skale. Is on the list of supporters of Skale (31-7-2020).
- Solana. Participated in the Series A round of Solana. From CoinDesk (7-5-2021):
"Five strategic investment funds totaling $100 million have launched in a bid to accelerate the growth and development of key projects in Solana’s blockchain ecosystem. The funds are each bringing $20 million in investment to boost growth and development for Solana in the Chinese region. Three funds from crypto exchange Huobi; Gate.io’s investment arm, Gate Labs; and crypto investment firm NGC Ventures have each contributed $20 million."
- An Asian team with 4 founding partners on the website.
- Tony Tao
- Wayne Zhu
- Tony Gu
- Roger Lim