After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative (MOBI)
- Automotive giants like Ford, General Motors, BMW & Renault along with automotive parts manufacturers Bosch and ZF & IBM and Accenture have joined hands to apply blockchain technology to the automotive sector.
- A nonprofit consortium
"In a series of meetings in late 2017 and early 2018, more than fifty percent of the world’s top automakers, along with many start-ups, tech giants, foundations, and forward thinking mobility providers, met to discuss the potential of blockchain to make mobility safer, greener, and more affordable.
As a result, the group decided to found and launch MOBI in May 2018. MOBI would be a way for these organizations to meet in a more structured environment to organize their discoveries and conversations around the space. Since our founding, over 100 corporations, government, NGOs, and nonprofits have joined our community and now actively participate in working groups, events, hackathons, weekly channel calls, and more in order to promote MOBI’s shared vision."
- Members also include: Achmea, IOTA, Consensys, VinChain, CP Chain, Hertz, R3, DLT Labs, Swedisch Blockchain Association, VeChain, Blockchain at Berkeley, Bigchain DB, Chronicled, Hyperledger, XYO, and many others.
- Crypto Valley is also a member
- Is a partner with Quant according to this blog (1-6-2020).