After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Initiative for Cryptocurrencies and Contracts (IC3)
- A group comprised (15-12-2019) of faculty from Carnegie Mellon University, Cornell University, Cornell Tech, EPFL, ETH Zurich, UC Berkeley, University College London, UIUC and the Technion, based in Cornell Tech, New York City.
- Partners with Chainlink to launch the first Intel SGX secured link between smart contracts and secure external data.
- Is listed as a partner on the website of Cypherium (as of 9-2019)
- GasToken was co-created by three people from here.
- Ari Juels; co-director
- Emin is the co-director of IC3 and associate professor of computer science at Cornell University. His main research areas cover operating systems, networking and distributed systems.
- Phil Daian; "Phil is a researcher focusing on smart contract security at IC3"
- Andrew Miller; Associate Director
- Lorenz Breidenbach