After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Has a joint venture with Consensys called AirSwap, but on the AirSwap website Fluidity is called the "parent-company of AirSwap"
- "Fluidity Summit is an annual gathering of the key players in the distributed ledger technology ecosystem, on a mission to connect the worlds of old and new finance."
Team, partnerships, investors
- Michael Oved; co-founder, "Prior to AirSwap, Oved was a leader and partner at Virtu, where he helped grow the organization through its IPO in 2015. Oved graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with dual degrees in Mathematics and Economics."
- Don Mosites; Co-Founder, "Don is an entrepreneur, product leader, and engineer with over a decade of experience with technology companies including Google and Zynga. Don holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Information Systems from Carnegie Mellon University."
- Sam Tabar; Co-Founder, "Sam has 15 years of expertise in the finance industry. Tabar was Head of Capital Strategy at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and prior to that, he led marketing for Sparx, the largest asset manager in Japan. He is a graduate of Columbia Law School and Oxford University."
- Many of the other team members also come from Carnegie or Columbia
A bunch, some are:
- Joseph Lubin
- Bill Tai
- Mike Novogratz
- Phil Daian; "Phil is a researcher focusing on smart contract security at IC3, a collaborative initiative that is advancing blockchain technology and smart contracts. Phil graduated from University of Illinois with a degree in Computer Science and is currently receiving his PhD from Cornell University."