After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Fitzner Blockchain Consulting which: "has actively been involved in the blockchain ecosystem as traders, miners, researchers, and community leaders since 2015. Over the past few years, we have guided dozens of blockchain startups to success and have learned invaluable lessons along the way. "
- From their website (as of 22-1-2020):
Akiva Capital Holdings;
"Better rates and less volatility with MakerDAO contracts
We’re quite passionate about DeFi, so Akiva’s concept of designing an FRA system to mitigate interest rate volatility on MakerDAO’s Dai Savings Rate was right up our alley. We developed the product in its entirety from scratch, and helped Akiva with their branding with infographics and explanatory videos"
"Cryptocurrency incentivized social media application
CoinLinked is a great example of how we build products that can be used by a wide range of people. CoinLinked came to us with the idea of building a social commerce platform by combining a cryptocurrency dropshipping solution with an incentivized social media platform.To date we’ve helped with workshops to solidify the concept, full token economic design and investor collateral for an upcoming STO, and are currently building out their tech"
"Socially responsible crypto-commerce and donations
In the past years, we’ve seen a number of projects try to leverage blockchain and smart contracts to improve the way charity donations are handled. With Commit Good, we took the time to walk through their donation process and audit their smart contracts accordingly. We helped to solidify an intuitive business model and helped them refine their focus on to campaigns in marginalized areas of the world (one of their biggest strengths)."
"An automotive auction in your own driveway
When LotBlok first approached us, they were in the midst of considering an public token offering. Through our workshops we helped them realized it’d be better to focus on the sale of equity instead. During our engagement we helped streamline their vision for the future and developed their creative content to reflect this (web content, blog posts, social). Today, we’re helping LotBlok acquire new users in preparation for a future Reg D offering."
"Unmanned cannabis dispensaries on the blockchain
It’s no surprise that the cannabis industry has received a lot of attention from entrepreneurs eager to incorporate blockchain technology. With Bundls unmanned dispensaries, it will be possible to purchase cannabis 24/7 at a fraction of the price. Through a series of workshops, we helped Bundls finalize their creative content as well as educational material surrounding their utility token."
- Token Tuesday is a website done by Fitzner Blockchain Consulting which analyses tokens and coins on a weekly basis.
- Went independent (30-9-2020).
- Another website written by Fitzner and is "..focused on providing strong resources to explain the value of decentralized financial applications in a digestible manner."
- Is a Compound Delegate, which is asking holders to delegate towards them (22-4-2020). And is planning (17-4-2020) to participate in other projects their governance as well.
- From their DeFi Rate blog (17-4-2010):
"Our team has worked with and been featured on notable outlets including but not limited to:
- This Week in Ethereum
- The Defiant
- Our Network
- Kyber Network
- Set Protocol
Kendall Saville – FOUNDER –
- Founder Bitcoinprice.com
- Co-Founder Catena Media US (Acquired)
- Angel Investor at Simple
- Board Member JM Bullion
- Black Labrador owner & Sriracha enthusiast
Cooper Turley – EDITOR –
- Ambassador of Set Protocol
- Scout for MetaCartel
- Managing Director of Fitzner Blockchain Consulting
- Co-Author Token Tuesdays
- Scribe for Raid Guild.
Lucas Campbell – ANALYST –
- Writer at Bankless
- Contributor to Our Network
- Research Director of Fitzner Blockchain Consulting
- Co-Author of Token Tuesdays
- Member of Raid Guild
DeFi Dude – WRITER –
- Community Growth of Kyber Network
- Business Development at POAP
Kieran Oday – WRITER –
- Former Analyst for Crush Crypto.
- Founder University of Colorado Blockchain Club
Alejandro Miguel – WRITER –
- 5+ years of industry experience"
Tokens and investment in
Written about in Token Tuesdays and if they invested in (as disclosed in the articles):
- Flexacoin, 13-8-2019
- MakerDAO, 20-8-2019
- Ren, 27-8-2019
- Synthetix, 3-9-2019 "Fitzner Blockchain employees currently hold no active position in SNX. With this being said, the company is long on SNX over the course of the next year and may take a position in the short-medium term."
- Set Protocol, 11-9-2019
- Zcash, 18-9-2019
- Ethereum, 25-9-2019
- Nexus Mutual, 1-10-2019 "The managing partners of Fitzner Blockchain own NXM."
- Binance Coin (BNB), 8-10-2019 "The managing partners of Fitzner Blockchain own BNB."
- Basic Attention Token (BAT), 15-10-2019
- Band Protocol, 22-10-2019 "The managing partners of Fitzner Blockchain own BAND."
- Blockstack, 30-10-2019
- Kyber Network, 14-4-2020: "Fitzner Blockchain is long $KNC."
- Bancor, 29-7-2020: "Fitzner Blockchain is long BNT."
- bZx (26-8-2020): "Fitzner Blockchain is long BZRX." this article was also sponsored by bZx.
"Cooper Turley – EDITOR – As the Managing Director for Fitzner Blockchain Consulting, Cooper works with blockchain projects to construct compelling narratives and create valuable products. He is an active contributor to DAOs like MetaCartel and Moloch in an attempt to seed the Ethereum ecosystem.
Lucas Campbell – ANALYST – As the Research Director at Fitzner Blockchain Consulting, Lucas leads data analytics for blockchain startups with a strong focus on token economic design. He was featured in Bankless, leading the charge behind the “Ethereum Economic Bandwith” movement."
According (as of 22-1-2020) to their Fitzner website however, Lucas is 'Business Intelligence' and another guy called Corin Rose is 'Head of Research'
Also on the DeFi Rate website, but not on Token Tuesdays is:
"Alejandro Miguel – WRITER – Alejandro is a New-Zealand based trader and writer who has been involved in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space since early 2016. Being extremely passionate about this emerging technology, he has written content for a myriad of projects and news outlets."