After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Founded in 2015. Was one of the first companies to invest into blockchain related projects such as ICO’s.
- Invested in EOS, TenX, ZEC, QTUM
- Balancer Labs; part of a $24.5M raise (8-6-2021).
- Biconomy; participated in a $1.5M seed round (19-1-2021).
- ConsenSys announced (19-4-2021) a $65m fundraising round which this project was a backer for.
- Delphy. Funded Delphy, which is has been a dead project since late 2019 (8-7-2020)
- DeversiFi; one of the participants of a $5M private token sale for 12% of the supply (18-5-2021).
- DxChain. Invested in DxChain according (10-4-2020) to their website.
- EOS through block.one got Fenbushi presumably as investor.
- Filecoin. The Fenbushi Ecosystem Fund for Filecoin Development has been launched (11-1-2021).
- GXChain. Has investment relations with GXChain (GXC).
- Keep; helped (2-4-2020) raise $7.7M, mostly to fund tBTC. Is mentioned as a staker on the network (12-11-2020).
- Kyber. Is a supporter of Kyber (19-6-2020).
- Messari. Invested in Messari
- Mina; mentioned as one of its backers (31-3-2021).
- Moonbeam; part of a $6M raise for PureStake (30-3-2021).
- Secret Network. Is a partner of Secret Network (15-9-2020).
- Sia. Has funded the company behind Sia, Nebulous, according to Sia itself.