After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Started 3-1-2019, before then it was known as Block by Block.
- Website focused on Ethereum and its ecosystem.
- They also have a EthHub Weekly newsletter curated by Anthony Sassano (@sassal0x) and Eric Conner (@econoar). Chaz Schmidt is also a core contributor of EthHub "before they even went live".
- Got a grant in the first round and received the highest amount in terms of a Gitcoin Grant CLR bonus (the third round), earning $16,209 from the matching pool alone with a total of $21,006 in funding across 131 unique contributors.
- Had another grand in the 4th round where it became the 3rd top grant.
- Got sponsored by yEarn (1-9-2020)