After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- From it's website (10-4-2020):
- From their blog (21-6-2019):
"DX token swap will start after the Mainnet launch. And the swap ratio for erc-20 DX to the native DxChain token will be 1:1. The swap process will start when the Mainnet has been launched and steady run for a period of time.
BTW, the community points you got from participating in the community events and campaigns can be redeemed at the ratio 10:1. So if you have got 10,000 community pts, you will get 1,000 erc-20 DX as a community reward."
"Uses 'chains-on-chain tech. With Proof of Spacetime (PoSt) used as the consensus protocol of storage. It provides the foundation for the decentralized storage network. PDC is a statistical framework to verify the correctness of computation results with few copies of redundant computing."
- Claims to be private.
Oracle Method being used
- The website (10-4-2020) seems outdated, having a 2018 feel. Their roadmap is only until 2019 Q4 and is updated until 2019 Q2. Mainnet was planned for 2019 Q3 with Dapps in Q4. There has also not been (10-4-2020) any English update since 21-6-2019 and no Chinese since 9-6-2019, which marked the start of the 3.0 Testnet.
Pros and Cons
Team, investors, Partnerships, etc.
- The team can be viewed here (10-4-2020).
- The investors can be viewed here (10-4-2020). Some of them are: Fenbushi, 8Decimal Capital and Mainnet Capital.