- Dune v2 got released (18-3-2021):
"Automatic and reliable query refreshing
A unified, much faster and prettier Dune experience"
- Can be found [Insert link here].
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
- From their website (23-3-2020):
Team, investors, partners
- At Dune Analytics we’re currently a four person team (26-1-2021).
- Fredrik Haga and Mats Julian Olsen founded the platform.
- It reported receiving $2 million in seed funding in a round led by Dragonfly Capital.
- Is part of the portfolio of MultiCoin (25-11-2020).
- Mentions the following as backers (22-3-2021): Coinbase Ventures, Multicoin Capital, Dragonfly, DCG, #HASHED and Alameda.
- Raised $8 million in Series A funding (12-8-2021). Tech-centric venture capital firm Union Square Ventures led the round, with additional funding from Redpoint Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Multicoin Capital.
- Is part of (2-3-2020) the first members of the Ren Alliance, as a Developer member to help educate the public or develop ancillary services.
Knowledge empowers all and will help us get closer to the decentralized world we all want to live in!
Making these free wiki pages is fun but takes a lot of effort and time.
If you have enjoyed reading, tips are appreciated :) This will help us to keep expanding this archive of information.