After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Aka divdotvc
- Angle; took part in the $5M raise (28-9-2021).
- Armor.Fi. Joined Armor as one of its 'strategic investors' (31-1-2021).
- Clover Finance; was part of a $3M seed raise (19-2-2021).
- Lyra: part of the $3.3m raise (27-7-2021).
- Moonbeam; part of a $6M raise for PureStake (30-3-2021).
- Orion Money; took part in the Private Farming raise of $70M TVL (12-8-2021).
- Perpetual Protocol; part of a $1.8M private sale (8-2020).
- Ribbon Finance
- Saddle; is mentioned as an investor on Saddle's website (17-6-2021).
- Swivel; participated in the S1.15M seed round, along many other participants (10-12-2020).
- Got into CT news due to airdrop farming on a huge scale (9-10-2021). It first came to light due to Ribbon Finance:
"This @divdotvc analyst @_bridgeharris has made 652 $ETH and counting from @ribbonfinance airdrops, quite impressive. finding wallets like their's and copytrading them is probably the best way to make it tbh. the strat was just deposit .1 eth in ribbon theta vault 140 days ago but across many many wallets"
- Divergence quickly released tweets saying they were in crypto for more than money, realized they went to far (dumping the farmed token directly into ETH) and that they would send the ETH to the Ribbon DAO.
- Later it turned out that they had also prefarming Arbitrum and Optimism - depositing very specific amounts into both:
"On Optimism the DumpDotVC wallets are LP'ing tiny amounts of sUSD and DAI - I'm guessing they are investors in Lyra but not listed on site, so trying to confirm this... Yes, they are investors. of course they are."