After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Launched on 1-1-2014
- “Located in downtown Toronto, Decentral is an innovation hub for disruptive and decentralized technologies. We offer blockchain & fintech consultancy services and software development, and a two-way Bitcoin ATM at our office on 123 Spadina Avenue. We also organize community-driven events in the domains of fintech, blockchain, cryptocurrencies and decentralized technologies.”
“”We're proud to be the birthplace of The Decentral Project, Ethereum, Kryptokit, Rushwallet, Ethereumwallet.com, Jaxx, Decentral.tv, Decentral Consulting, Cointalk, C4, the world's 2nd Bitcoin ATM. We're also the first home to the Bitcoin Alliance of Canada, Toronto Ethereum Meetup, Toronto Bitcoin Meetup, & Toronto Techno Crypto. As well, our client list includes Toronto Stock Exchange, RBC Bank, Deloitte and many other small and large enterprise clients and start-ups. “
Team, Funding, Partners
- Anthony Di Lorio, founder & ex-CEO (stepped down in 2019)
- Andreas Antonopoulos, mentor
- Erik Voorhees, mentor
- Matthew Roszak, mentor
- Brock Pierce, mentor
- William Mougayar, mentor
- Vitalik Buterin, consultant
- Di Lorio announced he is selling the company (17-7-2021).
- Attender of Satoshi Roundtable
- Decentral is partners with: Quadriga CX, BitAccess, RushWallet, Kryptokit, MaRS Innovation, decentral.tv, MP Group