After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
"Come Hang out with DeFi Founders, Users and Fans
As we unite over healthy discussion, walk-throughs, Q&A calls and content that adds value to community as a whole"
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Programming language used:
Privacy Method being used
Oracle Method being used
Their Other Projects
- Can be found [Insert link here].
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
Members, investors, Partnerships, etc.
- Full list can be found here (24-5-2020).
- Arrington XRP Capital, Connext, Compound, Kyber, Aave, Ren, Argent, Helis, Fluidity, Bancor, Nuo, DeFi Pulse and Fabr(x).