After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Profession: Executive and Entrepreneur
- Prior to founding Pantera, Morehead was CFO at Tiger Management and held executive roles at Deutsche Bank, Bankers Trust, and Goldman Sachs.
- He founded and was CEO of Atriax, an electronic foreign exchange platform, which closed in 2002 amid controversy.
- Morehead also led funding and is on the board of directors of Bitstamp, which as of 2015 is the fourth largest bitcoin exchange.
- Pantera Capital, CEO
- Zcash, investor through Pantera
- Partner with Fortress investment Group