After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Started in: 8-2020
- Based in:
- "Daohaus strives to be the most forward-thinking, user-friendly dao experience. In Daohaus, you can discover and join existing daos, as well as launch your own."
- Uses (2-2020) Moloch DAO contracts
- Mainnet release: 30-3-2021
- The first Daohaus prototype was built at EthBerlin in about a day by Odyssy.
- From their blog (30-3-2021):
- UberHaus Community Treasury: 58% HAUS (605k HAUS)
- Retroactive distribution: 10.3% HAUS (103k HAUS): Broken into: (7% HAUS — 70k HAUS distributed to existing Moloch DAOs) + (3.3% HAUS — 33k HAUS Moloch DAO user airdrop — more details coming soon!)
- CCO1 Allocation: 12.5% HAUS (125k HAUS)
- CCO2 Allocation: 12.5% HAUS (125k HAUS)
- Warcamp contributor Allocation: 6.7% HAUS (67k HAUS)
- Governance (30-3-2021).
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
Their Other Projects
- Gonna have V2 (20-8-2020).
- Can be found [Insert link here].
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
Projects that use or built on it
"yDAO is a new DAO for the yEarn platform created by DAOhaus. It will be used to fund value-added contributions to the yEarn ecosystem, is open for anyone to request funding for yEarn related tasks, is focused solely on funding projects, not on protocol-level governance and more."
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
"The first DAOhaus CCO happened back in August 2020, with DAOhaus community members contributing $250,000 to fund the initial development of the platform. Fast forward to March 2021, and the second CCO took place, and we hit the contribution cap in just 75 seconds!"