After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- University in NYC
- Professor Ronghui Gu, an assistant professor of computer science at Columbia, he leads DeepSea, a smart contract research, and development project, received a grant from the Ethereum Foundation to develop a new smart contract language for the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Ashley Lannquist (Founder of MOBI)
- One or more are now working (together with) TrueUSD
- Han, Elliot; graduate, now managing director at Argon Group
- Eric Williams; received his PhD from Columbia while Higgs hunting at CERN, now Chief Scientist at Solana
- Sam Tabar; Co-Founder of Fluidity, "Sam has 15 years of expertise in the finance industry. Tabar was Head of Capital Strategy at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and prior to that, he led marketing for Sparx, the largest asset manager in Japan. He is a graduate of Columbia Law School and Oxford University."
- Is among the slew of big names mentioned (12-6-2020) as previous experience on the CertiK team page.