After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Blockchain technology research company and cryptoasset investment vehicle, a next-generation cryptofund.
- Partners with Satoshi.Fund
- Is named as part of the MetaCartel ecosystem (as of 1-2020 on the website)
- From Jake Brukhman's twitter (30-7-2020):
"Founders are asking more and more about how we as a fund support networks.
- We run staking delegations or nodes on ~10 portfolio networks today.
- We participate in network governance, such as @LivepeerOrg LIPs.
- We add liquidity to mechanisms, especially those on @BalancerLabs."
"Acala closed a $7 million simple agreement for future tokens (SAFT) led by Pantera Capital. Other investors in the funding round include 1confirmation, Arrington XRP Capital, ParaFi Capital, Coinfund, Spartan Capital and others."
- Boardroom. Participated in a $2.2M raise for BoardRoom (13-10-2020).
- The Graph. It is one of its backers according to the website of The Graph (2-10-2020).
- Livepeer; participated in their $20M Series B (7-2021).
- Messari. Invested in Messari
- Moonbeam; part of a $6M raise for PureStake (30-3-2021).
- NuCypher. Backer of NuCypher (9-10-2020).
- Numerai. Was a purchaser of tokens in the second Numerai token sale (3-6-2020)
- Props. Invested in the tokensale of Props (30-4-2020).
- Rarible. Invested in Rarible (9-9-2020). Participated in a $1.75M rase (3-2-2021).
- Secret Network; bought SCRT in an OTC deal (16-1-2022).
- Solana; part of a $314M raise with a token sale (9-6-2021).
- Syndicate Protocol; was one of 20+ investors in a $1M raise (17-3-2021).
- Terra; part of the $150M Ecosystem investment fund (16-7-2021).
- Worldcoin; one of the many VCs who participated in this controversial project (24-10-2021).
- Zapper. Participated in the $1.5M seed round, among many other participants (27-8-2020).
- Brukhman, Jake; Co-Founder, “Blockchain tech research & crypto asset investments. Previously Partner & CTO at Triton Research, technical product manager and engineer at Amazon.com, and spent 5 years in financial technology in New York City.”
- Evan Feng
- API3; is mentioned as a partner on their website (5-3-2021).