After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Bank aka Citigroup
- From Forbes Blockchain 50 (Apr 16, 2019):
"The bank has invested in a half-dozen startups (Digital Asset Holdings, Axoni, SETL, Cobalt DL, R3 and Symbiont) developing blockchains and distributed ledgers for applications such as securities settlement, credit derivative swaps and insurance payments. Last year, Citi partnered with Barclays and software infrastructure provider CLS to launch LedgerConnect, an app store where companies can shop for blockchain tools. Full profile"
"Citi recently digitally issued its first letter of credit using its trade-finance-focused blockchain Komgo. Citi is also working with Goldman Sachs and 13 other trading firms to automate the matching and reconciliation of equity-swaps derivative contracts using Axoni’s Axcore blockchain. By moving the entire workflow to blockchain, Citi hopes to reduce errors and operational costs and minimize disputes over the valuation of assets. Click here to read more."
- Has said it will be building with Ethereum. Update, now (19-2-2020) it no longer says Ethereum but: Axcore, Sumbiont Assembly and Quorum.
- Is an investor, alongside banks such as BNP, in Digital Asset Holdings
- Part of the banking consortium Komgo
- Key leader: Puneet Singhvi, managing director plus (19-2-2020) markets and securities services lead for Blockchain.