- 1 Basics
- 2 History
- 3 Token
- 4 Tech
- 5 Privacy Method being used
- 6 Oracle Method being used
- 7 Their Other Projects
- 8 Governance
- 9 Upgrades
- 10 Roadmap
- 11 Audits
- 12 Usage
- 13 Competition
- 14 Coin Distribution
- 15 Pros and Cons
- 16 Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
"A DAO for financial auctions and settlements."
- Whitepaper can be found [insert here].
- Code can be viewed [insert here].
- Built on:
- Programming language used:
How it works
Privacy Method being used
Oracle Method being used
Their Other Projects
- From their blog (4-9-2020):
"Bounce will be officially governed by the holders who can propose, vote and execute.
We said in the past articles that we would invite experienced professionals to help govern Bounce for the long term. They are:
- Kain Warwick, Founder of Synthetix
- Calvin Liu, Head of Strategy of Compound
- Stani Kulechov, Founder of Aave
- George Lambeth, Head of Strategy of Balancer
- Nikita Ovchinnik, CBDO of 1inch
- Michael Gu, Founder of Boxmining
- ParaFi Capital
- Blockchain Capital"
Self Funding Mechanism
- Can be found [Insert link here].
- Bug bounty program can be found [insert here].
Projects that use or built on it
Pros and Cons
Team, Funding, Partnerships, etc.
- Full team can be found [here].