After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Axie Infinity; part of the $7.5M raise (11-5-2021).
- Cred. Is a backer (29-5-2019) of Cred, which it also has a partnership with.
- dHedge; mentioned as one of its supporters (2-11-2020)
- FunFair: part of a $26m raise (22-1-2020).
- Goldfinch; participated in their follow up raise of $25m (6-1-2022).
- Injective Protocol; part of a $10M raise (20-4-2021)
- Nexus Protocol; mentioned on their website as an investor (4-11-2021).
- Secret Network; part of a 11.5M sale
- Solana; mentioned as an investor in the $20m raise on their website.
- Terra; part of the $150M Ecosystem investment fund (16-7-2021).
- Union Square Ventures; mentioned in their investment fund