- Founded in 2017
- Arrington XRP Capital is a digital asset management firm launched by TechCrunch founder Michael Arrington. The $100 million fund chose Ripple (XRP) as its base denomination.
- Do Kwon; gave a 'special shoutout for backing literally everything I've done in my career (without even a pitch)'
- From Messari (9-3-2020):
"Acala closed a $7 million simple agreement for future tokens (SAFT) led by Pantera Capital. Other investors in the funding round include 1confirmation, Arrington XRP Capital, ParaFi Capital, Coinfund, Spartan Capital and others."
- Aergo. Is mentioned as a backer of Aergo (6-8-2020).
- Alice; one of the seed investors (13-5-2021).
- Anchor; Do Kwon mentioned them as part of a $20M raise, calling the participants the 'Anchor whales' (16-3-2021)
- APY.Finance. Participated in a $3.6M seed funding round for APY.Finance (26-9-2020).
- Bella Protocol. From CoinDesk (7-9-2020):
- BitClout; from (19-3-2021) Michael Arrington's own twitter: "The #bitclout FUD is just that, FUD. @arringtonXRPcap are coin-holders, other holders are tier 1 investors/people too. The service is fully launching very soon. The founders are choosing to remain pseudonymous for now. But we and other holders are DIAMOND HANDS on this one."
- Cred. Is a backer (29-5-2019) of Cred, which it also has a partnership with.
- Carry. Is a backer (11-6-2020) of Carry.
- Mirror Protocol; invested through Terra (8-12-2020).
- Nexus Protocol; mentioned on their website as an investor (4-11-2021).
- Pocket Network; part of the $10m raise (6-1-2022).
- Secret Network; part of a $11.5M token sale (4-5-2021).
- Skale. Is on the list of supporters of Skale (31-7-2020).
- Terra. Invested in Terra and all its other ventures (9-3-2020). Was part of the $150M ecosystem fund for Terra as well (16-7-2021).
- Vega Protocol; part of the $2.2M raise (18-3-2021).