After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Founder and curator at EthHub Weekly
- Daily Gwei; founder
- Writer of TokenSets Weekly Market Report
- Set Protocol; ex-Product Marketing Manager
- Our Network; contributor about Set
- Co-Hosting Into the Ether
- It seems like Anthony Sassano is involved with mStable
- Polygon; advisor (9-2-2021).
- PhononDAO; initial steward (18-12-2021).
- BTC. Has said he does not own BTC (21-3-2021).
- Element Finance; took part in their Series A raise of$32M (19-10-2021).
- EPNS; is named as one of the backers (7-5-2021).
- Euler; part of the $8m raise (25-8-2021).
- FEI; "I participated in Fei Protocol’s seed round as a small angel investor." (5-4-2021)
- MKR. Said he does not own MKR (7-1-2021).
"Confession time! I was one of the original airdrop recipients of 350 $MEME tokens and sold them on day 1 because, at the time, it was just a random token with no use. Turns out that it became a legit project and 350 $MEME is currently worth $300,000."