After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- A well known leader in decentralized consensus research and secure blockchain infrastructure.
- Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois in Computer Engineering and in Computer Science
- An Associate Director of the Initiative for Cryptocurrencies and Contracts (IC3) at Cornell University, Cornell Tech, UC Berkeley
- Chainlink; Technical Advisor
- Zcash, advisor
- Tezos, advisor
- On the board of directors at EEA