After great community collaboration DYOR has rebranded into CryptoWiki.me 🥳 a moment to celebrate!
From now on all new information will be added within the CryptoWiki.mecommunity website! No longer over here. So be sure to move over to stay on top of new research developments!
Same content - better & cleaner experience 🤝
DYOR started out in 2015 on Fandom and has now grown to ~3500 pages on CryptoWiki.me 🤩
All the information that you can find in these pages is public knowledge with sources provided. The community is encouraged to add truthful and unbiased entries to further this body of work.
Follow @cryptowiki_me on Twitter to be up to date on pages being created or edited.
- Token distribution: 25% private sale, no vesting period, 25% Foundation vesting three years to build ecosystem, marketing and development, 10% mining for 100 years (PoW&PoS), 16% Team vesting for 2 years, 12% advisors & partners, 12% Marketing & airdrop
- Cloud computing
- Smart contracts all run on their own blockchain (Resource segregation or aka Sidechain)
- The full nodes will run on cloud servers for higher performance
- From this blog (10-2018):
"Aelf’s multi-chain parallel computing blockchain framework has 3 main features:
- To resolve the scalability issue, Aelf proposes parallel processing to achieve high-throughput and low latency including the separation of the processing and database components the Blockchain.
- Aelf will implement resource segregation, which enables each smart contract to run on its own blockchain.
- To avoid issues with reaching consensus on scalability and other core topics that can lead to a split into two different chains, Aelf is setting transparent ground rules that will lead to less conflict regarding the direction the project is heading. Specialized Delegated Nodes will be assigned to perform special tasks. Critical decisions will be executed through a voting system that requires representative democracy. Delegated Nodes need to have enough backing from Aelf stakeholders to be able to participate in Aelf’s governance voting.
Recently Aelf’s testnet results were announced and transactions running on the Aelf blockchain already reached 14,968 transactions per second (TPS), which is a massive increase opposed to transactions on the Ethereum blockchain, which average around 15 TPS."